Religions

Taoism: Shit happens
Hinduism: This shit happened before
Confucianism: Confucius say: Shit happens
Buddhism: It is only an illusion of shit happening
Zen: What is the sound of shit happening?
Islam: If shit happens, it is the will of Allah
Jehovah's Witnesses: Knock, knock: 'Shit happens.'
Atheism: There is no such thing as shit
Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens, and maybe it doesn't
Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder
Catholicism: If shit happenes, I deserve it
Judaism: Why does shit always happen to me?
Televangelism: Send money or shit will happen to you
Rastafarian: Smoke that shit
Orthodoxism: Hoooooleeeeyyyyy Shit