khe khe =)

On a propaganda tour through the United States President George W. Bush visits a school and explains American politics and his actions. Afterwards he invites the children to ask him questions. Little
Johnny rises to speak:
- Mr. President, I have got three questions to ask:
1. How did you win the election although you had less votes than Al Gore?
2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without reason?
3. Don't you think that the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima was the biggest terrorist attack of all time?

Just at that moment the school bell rings for the break, and the children run out of the classroom. When they come back from the break President Bush encourages them again to ask questions.

This time Joey rises to speak:
- Mr. President, I have got five questions to ask:
1. How did you win the election although you had less votes than Gore?
2. Why do you want to attack Iraq without reason?
3. Don't you think that the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima was the biggest terrorist attack of all time?
4. Why did the bell ring 20 minutes earlier today?
5. And, where is Little Johnny ???