Beer Time

Beer in S.A.

A Nigerian, a Mozambican and a South  African are sitting in a South
African pub having a pint of beer.

The Nigerian grabs his beer, downs it, throws his glass into the air,
draws a handgun and shoots the glass in mid-air. He grins at the other
two, puts the gun down on the bar and shouts:  "In Nigeria we have so
many glasses we never drink out of the same glass twice."

The Mozambican then downs his beer, throws his glass into the air, grabs
the gun off the bar, shoots the glass, puts the gun back on the bar and
says:  "Heela, in Mozambique we have so much sand which makes glass
really cheap, so we too, never drink out of the same glass twice."

The South African finishes his beer, puts the glass down on the bar,
picks up the gun, shoots both the Nigerian and Mozambican and says to
the barman:  "In South Africa we have so many Nigerians and Mozambicans
that we never have to drink with the same ones twice."

--
Regards,

Petar 'bu' Nedyalkov
Hit.bg - Content Manager
Sofia, Bulgaria
tel.: +359 2 937 08 02 fax: +359 2 937 07 44