Lover Priest

A housewife takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work.
Unknown to her, her 9 year-old son is hiding in the closet. Her husband
comes home unexpectedly, so she hides her lover in the closet. The boy now
has company.
Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball."
Man: "That's nice."
Boy: "Want to buy it?"
Man: "No, thanks"
Boy: "My dad's outside."
Man: "OK, how much?"
Boy: "$250"
Man: "It's a deal"
In the next few weeks, it happens again, the boy and the mom's lover are
again in the closet together.
Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball glove."
Man: "How much?"
Boy: "$750."
Man: "Fine."
A few days later, the father says to the boy,"Grab your glove. Let's go
outside and toss the baseball." The boy says, "I can't. I sold them." The
father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" The son says, "$1,000." The
father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is
way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and
make you confess." They go to church and the father alerts the priest, and
makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door. The
boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, "Don't start that shit

--
Petar 'bu' Nedyalkov
Hit.bg - Content Manager