GOOD DAY

Good day,
I am writting this letter in confidence, believing that it will reach
your mind and I believe you will maintain the level of confidence and
trust matters of this nature requires. Though, I know that this proposal
may make you apprehensive and worried, but I assure you that all will
be well at the end. Before proceeding,I wish to introduce myself. I am
peterson chukwu a citizen of Zimbabwe,but i am contacting you from
Cameroon where i am now seeking political asylum.I got your contact
during my private search at the information center in chamber of
commence and business directory here in dubai-U.A.E and i want to
believe that you will be very honest,committed and capable in assisting.I
am the son of Mr Kenneth chukwu,a wealthy farmer and senior politician
with the opposition political party in my country, Movement for
democratic Change [MDC]. My father was murdered by our wicked President,
Robert Mugabe and I fled my country because I have become his next
target to eliminate.My father was a fighter for Justice and a moving
force in the MDC,a part wanting to end the several years of brutal
dictatorship government of President Robert Mugabe. You will read more
stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting this web sites
below;
<<<">http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html>>>>
My father was accused of Treason and also assisting the White farmers in
fighting the government. Few weeks after his arrest, he was reported
dead.The government claimed he died of heart attack and his body was
never seen for proper autopsy, they buried him in the government
cemetery. My father's associate Mr. Martin Olds a White farmer from
Britain,assisted me in fighting my father's death through the court and
media; the government saw us as a big treat to them and decided to
eliminate us. Mr. Olds was attacked and murdered in his house, but
fortunately, before they came looking for me, I received the news and I
had to flee through the border to dubai to save my life. My
arrival here in dubai still remains like a miracle to me.Here, is my
reasons for contacting you,I am in
a possition of a total sum of $13.5Million presently lodge in a security
company in dubai,here My
father kept this money in one(1) trunk boxes in disguise as family
treasures and could not bank them, because of the situation in my
country. My father's,farms and banks account were seized by the
government before his arrest and murder.He told me everything concerning
the funds while he was still in detention,how he made the arrangements
concerning the shipment of the consignment out of my country because we
cannot invest it there.I need your assistance in claiming the fund from
the security firm and securing the funds there in your country,so that I
can arrange on how to come over to your country to invest with the fund
and
I am willing to offer you 25% of the $13.5Million for your assistance
after the fund had been claim and 5% will be map out for any expenses
that may occure for the transaction and the rest will be for me and my
family.
Finally, I am relying my confidence in you, having opened up to you,
however if you are not interested to assist me DON'T REPLY and please
feel free to destroy this information as I will continue to scout for
willing person to assist me. Then if you are interested to assist me,please
kindly reply as soon as possible stating your private tell and fax
number in your reply for
me to funish you on how we would proceed.
Regards,
Dr,Peterson chukwu.