Intervene.

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs Falala Mobutu, wife of the late President Mobutu Sese Sekou

of Congo Democratic Republic (Former Republic of Zaire).

I got your contact through my private search for a reliable and

reputable person\organization with whom I could confide in, and who

can be of assistance to me. And out of desperation, I decided to

reach out to you through this medium believing you can help me, and

not knowing your feelings about this. I hope I am doing the right

thing..

Presently, there is war going on in my country, which resulted in the

overthrow and eventual death of my husband-President Mobutu Sese

Sekou. My family members are presently in Nigeria monitoring the

situation in my country. Due to this war and Political Crisis, no

member of my family could go back to Congo Democratic Republic or

transact any business investment there for now; also my husbands

properties had been seized and his accounts frozen by the government

of Laurent/Joseph Kabila.

Before my husband died, he deposited the sum of US$ 20.5 Million in

the vault a Security/finance firm through a Consultant in Europe. My

family is going through hard times now and I need you to assist me

claim the money from the security firm, and transfer it into your

account for safe keeping, and for investment.

I will give you 30% of the total amount, while 10% will be set aside

for any expences that may occur during the course of the transaction.

 I  want to set up some business investment with this money and for

this reason, I sincerely appeal to you to help us.

Please, for security reasons, further Communications/Correspondence

will be with my son-Simon Mobutu through this e-mail address for now.

(simon_mobutu1@yahoo.co.in)

We will then arrange for a meeting where all the modalities for the

transaction will be discussed (including the areas of investment),

and all the documents relating to the money (a deposit copy of the

money and a power of attorney from my family) empowering you as our

foreign business partner and the recipient of the money will be given

to you.

I look forward to further cooperation from you and will be grateful

for your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs Falala Mobutu.