Please read

Dear Friend,

I am Agnessa Vlachko and I represent Mr. Mikhail
Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in
Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief
from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership
in re-profiling funds over US$450 million. I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via
Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction. You
will be paid 4% for your "management fees".

If you are interested, please write back to this my email address and provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential; we can?t afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Regards,

Agnessa Vlachko.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com