CONGRATULATIONS - YOU ARE A LUCKY WINNER !!!

Our Ref: ONSWL/2866457223/09
You?re Ref: EG288124003/05
Batch No: 09907570013
DATE: Feb 1, 2005.

Dear winner,

RE: LOTTERY BONUS/PROMOTIONS PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you of the release today as dated of the ONCE SPANISH NationalLottery/International Promotions programs held on the 6th day of January 2005. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 98,000 names from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our end of year lotto jackpot of ?1.3 Billion International Lottery.

The result of our computer draw of this day reveals your names attached to Ticket Number025-11476886 with serial number 2022 drew the lucky number 18 -19 -21-32-35-39-42 which consequently won the lottery prize awards in the 2nd category.

Therefore, you have been approved a lottery jackpot lump sum prize awards winning of ?3000,00.00 ( Three Hundred  Thousand  Euros Only). in cash prize credited to file Ref. No: EG/2551256003/02. This is from the total prize of ?13,286, 320.00 (Thirteen Million, Two Hundred and Eighty Six Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Euros) shared among the Eighteen overseas lucky winners in this category as part of our promotional program for this year 2004.

Your prize award has been insured in your names and ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised on final notice and as a matter of urgency, to contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for overseas lucky Winners for the processing of your prize awards winning and payment to your designated bank account. Contact the,

Customer Service Unit,

FACIL SEGUROS,
Tel: + 34 636 593 045
Email:facilhelpdes@netscape.net
CONTACT PERSON: MARK RICHARDSON,

Due to mixed up in some numbers and names and for the purpose of confidentiality, be advised to keep this award notification as secret from public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your designated bank account as this is part of precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse of this program by some social miscreants. Hence, your awards? winning is confidential as our winners are at liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment is effected to the benefit of the beneficiary. Our staffs are sworn to secrecy, so you will be the only one to know what you've won hence, this notification via this medium (EMAIL) to avoid interception of official letters.

On a final note, you are advised to begin your claim immediately hence, all prizes awards must be claimed and disbursed within 30days of this notification as elapse of the scheduled "End of Claim" date will authorized funds withholding for redirection as abandoned/ unclaimed without notice.

Note: To enhance the processing of your claim by our accredited claim agent, you are advised to officially introduce yourself to the claim agent and also provide them with your valid means of your personal identification with a copy of this awards notification for references.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,
MIGUEL CARBALLEDA PINEIRO (Mr.),
President de la ONCE
International Promotions Unit,
SPANISH NATIONAL LOTTERY,
Jose ortegay gasset 18, 28006
Madrid Spain.

CASH-OUT LOTTO Co-ordinator
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OFFICE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT ABOVE.