Fwd: World War III...

President Bush and Donald Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Rumsfeld sitting
over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you
guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III."

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde
with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde with big
tits?"

Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you no one would worry about
the 140 million Muslims"