[no subject]

Attn: Please

I am Engr. George Ogbedi, The Director of the Contractors Award and Review Department with the Nigerian national Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I am contacting you on this business of transferring the sum of US$23,615,000.00 (Twenty-three million, six hundred and fifteen thousand United Stated Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent. I got your contact from the Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and it is with business trust that made me to contact you on this matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account.

This money was generated from an over invoiced contract sum in my corporation (NNPC).
I am contacting you for your help and partnership for the following two reasons:
1. As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil service code of conduct.
2. My present financial resources as a civil servant will not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone successfully without financial assistance from a reliable foreign partner abroad. 20% of this sum would be for you as compensation for using your Bank account in transferring this money, 5% would be used to reimburse the expenses made by both parties during the processing of the transferring which include, telephone bills, traveling expenses and fees. While 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are interested I will require your banking information as
mentioned below:

1. Name to be used as beneficiary
2. Your private and confidential telephone/fax number(s).
3. Your bank name and address, your bank telephone and fax number(s).
4. Or if you are not comfortable with providing your existing account, you can within the shortest possible time, confidentially open an entirely new (Virgin) account for the transaction. I would prefer this arrangement. I hope to conclude this business within the next fourteen (14) working days. Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response via this e-mail box.

Regards
George Ogbedi.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered site- http://yoursite.com