[Dict] Updating Debian Installer level 1 / sublevel 1 translaations

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Sep 12 09:15:35 EEST 2011

Hi,

Debian Installer development is currently seeing a low activity. This
is perfect time for thinking about an update of translations.

Yes, we are far away from the release, I know that! But experience
shows that I never nag you enough, dear translators. I think this is
perfect time for nagging you a little bit then. So, please save me
from nagging you again in a near future for this translation and
consider updating it. For most of you, this is not that a bug work..:-)

There is no deadline set but remember that sublevel 1 completeness is
MANDATORY for your language to remain activated in D-I. I will not
de-activate incomplete languages now, but when the release becomes
closer, that could happen.

PS to old timers among you: yes, I know that some of you only send
updates when it's release time. Feel free to ignore this
message....but also feel free to use this opportunity for avoiding a
future nagging message by me..:-)

Thanks in advance,