[Dict] debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Sep 30 07:56:32 EEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Debian Installer translations back to 100% again.
A few strings were changed since Debian wheezy was released About 5
months ago and it is time to get translations updated.

There is no strict deadline for this: I would just like to avoid
incomplete translations for too long.

The file attached to this mail is the sublevel 1 file, but you may
have other incomplete files in other sublevels. If you're a
longstanding D-I translator, you know where to get them. Otherwise,
please ask me in private.

Longstanding D-I translators have commit access to the repository. In
case you don't, just send me the file in private.

Many thanks in advance.