[nog] Welcome

Marian Marinov mm at 1h.com
Wed Apr 16 17:33:56 EEST 2014

Hi everyone.

I want to welcome you this mailing list and explain the Acceptable Use Policy.

- The official language of the list is English, to make it easier/possible for the people from the neighbouring
countries (e.g. Romania, Hungary, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia) to understand us, as they asked for this at the RIPE meeting.

- The list will not allow non-members to post (mostly as an anti-spam measure). Your email from a non-subscribed address
might get through, but there will definitely be some delay.

- The list will have moderation only in emergency.

- We do not share or sell your information to any third parties.

- Spam mailings and/or commercial use of the email list are potential grounds for ban.

- Use of offensive language is not welcome.

Currently list administrators are:
  HackMan - Marian Marinov
  ManiaX  - Vasil Kolev

Best regards,