[nog] RIPE Atlas probes and anchors

Vasil Kolev vasil at ludost.net
Wed Apr 16 18:27:20 EEST 2014

The anchors are too big for the offices, maybe just a small atlas probe
will suffice (we'll have one at each hackerspace). For the anchors, you
need to have unfiltered connectivity, etc. which is not available at
everyone's office, they're more for datacenters.

В 17:38 +0300 на 16.04.2014 (ср), Marian Marinov написа: