[nog] RIPE 77 Call for Host

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Mon Jan 16 11:04:39 EET 2017

Hi there,

Maybe there is someone in Sofia who would like to host a RIPE Meeting?
See the forwarded email below.

No money are required to become a host, just help in the organisation of
the meeting. Since I was involved in the organisation of previous RIPE
Meetings, I am happy to help you if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Gergana