[nog] BGP workshop this Saturday
mm at 1h.com
Mon May 15 02:51:51 EEST 2017
I'm organizing a BGP workshop this Saturday (May 20th), in Sofia.
This is a practical workshop to test and experiment with configurations, that you can not, in your live environments.
You are required to know what BGP is. There will be no introduction to BGP lecture.
More information about the tasks that we will cover on this workshop can be found here:
If there is another more specific configuration that you wish to test, and we have the setup, you are more then welcome to experiment :)
What you need to bring:
- you may bring your own routers, cisco/juniper (but I do not have experience with those)
- 8GB usb flash drive (at least), ready for format :)
What will I provide:
- a managed switch, on which you will receive a dedicated port
- two upstream ISPs with IP v4 & v6
- two routers to wich you can peer
- two Internet Exchange routers in two separate VLANs
- a few ~10 USB sticks with preintalled linux
- installed Bird and Quagga
- Bird and Quagga example configurations
The workshop will start at 11:00 and it will be in the Hackerspace of Sofia - initLab( https://initlab.org ).
Since the Lab has limited space, the first 20 people to fill in the form bellow will be accepted.
Everyone should receive a confirmation for either accept or decline.
If there are more then 5 persons that are above the limit of 20, I may consider a second workshop.
Everyone can contribute to the example configurations:
Founder & CEO of 1H Ltd.
Jabber/GTalk: hackman at jabber.org
IRC: hackman @ irc.freenode.net
Mobile: +359 886 660 270
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Nog