[nog] RIPE NCC Survey

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Tue Jun 25 13:16:37 EEST 2019

Hi all,

Every three years, the RIPE NCC runs a survey asking for feedback from
our members, the RIPE Community and all the people who use our services
or tools. We would like to know about your experiences and opinions on
various topics such as the ways we keep in touch with you or your
concerns about how government regulations might impact the ICT industry.
Do you have 10 minutes to fill it out?

---------------------------
https://www.ripe.net/survey
---------------------------

To encourage participation, we are are giving out an iPad on 27 June.
The survey is open until 30 June 2019 and anybody can complete it, so
please share it with your contacts. If you have any questions about the
survey, you can email my colleagues at <survey at ripe.net>.

Thank you in advance for participating!
Best regards,
Gergana