blondes

Izvadka ot spam sys Subject: Girls squirt too! Here's a peek daniel

A blonde went to a hair dresser's one day, listening to a walkman. The hair
dresser asked her what she wanted, and the blonde replied, "I need to get my
hair trimmed, just make sure that you do not take these headphones off." The
woman looked at the blonde, surprised, but did as she was told. While she was
brushing the blonde's hair, she accidentally bumped the headphones,
knocking them to the ground. As she bent down to pick them up, the blonde fell
over, onto the floor. The hair dresser was very confused.
She picked up the head phones and listened. This is what she heard..."breath
in...breath out...breath in...breath out..."!

Daniel