God bless America :)

Hello humor,

God bless hAmerika

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees
this
little girl being attacked by a pit bull. He runs over and starts
fighting
with the dog. He succeds in killing the dog and saving the girls life.
A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says:
"You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers:
'Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl' "
The man says: "But I am not a New Yorker!"
"Oh then it will say in the paper in the morning: 'Brave american saves
life
of little girl'" the policeman answers.
"But I am not an american!" says the man.
"Oh, what are you then?"
The man says: "I am pakistani!"
The next day it says in the paper: "Islamic extremist kills american
dog.
Connections to Al Quaida network are possible"

--
Best regards,
 Simeon                          mailto:vlahov@spnet.net