CHILD: Dad, where did I come from?

DAD: Okay, we had to have this conversation
some day!
Dad and Mom met in a chat room on the net. I set up a meeting with your mom and we
landed in the bathroom at the Cyber Cafe.
Then, mom did some downloads from dads memory stick and
when dad was ready to upload to mom's hard disk, we discovered that there was no firewall.
Seeing
that it was a bit too late to cancel, I just carried on doing
the upload. Nine months later, the
damn virus then made a copy of files from both mom & dad's data and expelled it in an email
attachment using mom's address!

   C i s c o  A b s o l u t