novata moda

Title: Re: INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP NEEDED IN YOUR COUNTRY (VERY URGENT)
Obyrnete vnimanie i na email signaturata otzad

From: Aliyu [mailto:abubakarsolicitors2@indiatimes.com]
Sent: четвъртък 17-Февруари-05 6:03
Subject: Re: INVESTMENT RELATIONSHIP NEEDED IN YOUR COUNTRY (VERY URGENT)

Dear Sir,

Best compliments of the season. I have a client who wants to invest in your country and with about US$12.5M. My client is a General in the Liberian army and he needs protection for his family, if you can handle such a huge sum of investment please get back to me as soon as possible to discuss, for example the investment plan and agreement procedure. I am waiting for your urgent
response. kindly reply with your business profile and telephone contacts for easy communication.

Thank you.

Alhaji Aliyu Abubakar

Mail sent from WebMail service at China Focus Motors Limited
- http://www.cfmotors.com.hk/index.php