[Dict] debian-installer: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-installer (sublevel 6)

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Wed Jun 20 23:04:54 EEST 2012

Hi,

Be happy. Or not.

Once again, some strings changed lately in Debian Installer. Don't
yell at me, this is not my fault: it seems that developers start
developing.....when we're nearly in freeze.

As a consequence, a few more strings have been added to netcfg.

As a consequence, I therefore need you to update your translation.

"as soon as possible".

Please either commit the file if you have commit access.....or send it
to me in case you don't (or can't, or whatever).

Again, sorry. And I'm not even sure this is really last time that I
send you such notice..:-(

Thanks in advance,