[Dict] bg kde translation licences

Yasen Pramatarov yasen at lindeas.com
Mon Apr 24 14:35:28 EEST 2017

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:13:33 +0100 Jonathan Riddell wrote:

>It's been noticed that all bg translations are marked as GPL.  This
>isn't compatible with KDE licence policy and causes problems for our
>distributions if they have marked a pacakge as LGPL.  Can we treat
>these as a mistake and change the marked licence to LGPL where needed?

 I've been going through the files and I see a lot of them are small
 ones with only me as translator -- as I don't mind at all fixing this
 and changing the license, I'm starting now to switch the header, at
 least on these files.

 I'll wait for confirmation from the other translators from the
 Bulgarian KDE team before changing their translations.

 To the guys from the Bulgarian team -- you can use this thread and
 reply to all whether you are ok to change your files' license, this
 can save us some time.