[nog] Software routers

Dragomir Zhelev drago at delta.bg
Wed Jul 30 14:41:15 EEST 2014

Because ipfw have all what I need :) If I want pf then I'll use OpenBSD,
but as already told you my favorite choise is Linux. All deppend from
project and specific case.

In other project my be I'll use *BSD with pf or ipfw or ipf.

For instance I use routeros for soho solutions.

--
Dragomir Zhelev
CEO
E-mail: drago at delta.bg