[nog] pool.ntp.org ipv4 and ipv6 servers

Vasil Kolev vasil at ludost.net
Thu May 29 12:14:19 EEST 2014

Hi,

For anyone who doesn't know, the NTP Pool project (www.pool.ntp.org)
helps coordinate a pool of NTP servers, so that everyone can keep their
clocks synchronized.

According to http://www.pool.ntp.org/zone/bg , we still need some more
IPv4 servers in our zone, and definitely some IPv6 ones (from the people
with native connectivity), The need for IPv6 servers is especially
pressing, as there are 6 in the zone, and I run 3 of them, which really
doesn't seem right.

So if you have the time and the (miniscule) resource required for this,
please setup a pool server, it's easy and doesn't take more than 30
minutes (with all the waiting for your ntp server to sync to the stratum
1 servers).
( http://www.pool.ntp.org/join.html )

--
Regards,