[nog] BGP Workshop in Sofia

Marian Marinov mm at 1h.com
Sun Feb 28 03:15:03 EET 2016

Hello everyone,

after I had to setup 8 BGP sessions in a week I found that I have forgotten much about the BGP and had to manage it.

So Vasil Kolev and I decided to make a BGP workshop for everyone willing to learn how to do a proper BGP setup or simply refresh his BGP knowledge.

The workshop would be held in InitLab Sofia.

In order to choose dates and time I have created one Doodle, please fill it by 03.Mar.
  http://doodle.com/poll/hkimwgay722mbs8x

More information about the actual workshop can be found here:
  http://wiki.initlab.org/index.php/Workshop/BGP

Both me and Vasil are part of this list, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Marian
--
Marian Marinov