[nog] News from RIPE NCC/ Новини от RIPE NCC

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Wed Jul 19 17:33:26 EEST 2017

Hi all,

I would like to remind you about two RIPE NCC funding initiatives.

The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative
It covers the flight, accommodation and meeting ticket for selected
academics from the RIPE NCC service region to present their research at
our meetings:

ENOG 14 (9-10 October, Minsk): apply by 20 August
RIPE 75 (22-26 October, Dubai): apply by 20 August

http://ripe.net/raci/

Examples of Relevant Topics
- Network measurements and analyses
- IPv6 deployment
- BGP routing
- Network security
- Internet governance
- Peering and interconnectivity
- Internet of Things

And finally, a shout-out to our social media channels:
- Twitter: @RACI_RIPE
- LinkedIn group: https://www.ripe.net/raci/linkedin

---------------
RIPE Fellowship
---------------
The RIPE Fellowship is a new program which covers flight, travel and
accommodation for five applicants to attend the RIPE Meeting. This way
we hope to make it easier for community members from the more remote
parts of our service region to participate in the meetings. Deadline for
applications is 25 August:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/ripe-fellowship

What is the difference with RACI? RACI is only for academics and only
for those academics who would like to present their research. Due to
this stricter requirement, fewer people apply, so the chance to be
selected is higher. The RIPE Fellowship is for everyone. So my tip is:
if you are an academic with an interesting research to present - apply
for RACI; otherwise - for the RIPE Fellowship.

Please let me know if you have any questions about either of these. And
please tell your colleagues and friends if they might find this relevant.

Best regards / Поздрави
Gergana / Гергана

--
Gergana Petrova
External Relations

Stationsplein 11, 1012 AB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 535 4444
www.ripe.net