[nog] One day network event

Marian Marinov mm at yuhu.biz
Thu Jul 4 12:51:31 EEST 2019

Hi guys,

since there are almost no tech events dedicated to networking, I would like to organize, one day event, that would be only networking stuff.

I'm searching for subjects that may be of interest to you.

Currently I have the following in mind:
* DataCenter Network architectures (covering mainly FB and Google architectures)
* DoS/DDoS mitigation с Linux (eBPF/XDP/DPDK stuff)
* Limits of the Linux Networking Stack (some basics around setting up Linux networking for high traffic(connections/pps) services)
* LISP & Open/R routing protocols

What would be interesting to you?

Marian