[nog] BGP Workshops

Marian Marinov mm at siteground.com
Mon Mar 4 22:40:17 EET 2019

After the workshops I updated the github repo with more information about the workshops.

Now there is a "How-to" for the bgp workshops :)
  https://github.com/hackman/bgp-workshop/wiki/How-to-organize-a-bgp-workshop%3F

Also I updated the scripts that generate client data and vlan setup.

I hope that you find it useful.

One thing, that I don't have is working configuration for OpenBGPd.
If anyone of you is using it. Could you please provide me with working example config and also include the proper configuration for:
 - setting source IP (per prefix or device)
 - filtering your own prefix
 - enabling BFD