[nog] BG NOG + RIPE NCC Vacancies

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Tue Sep 3 18:08:05 EEST 2019

Hi all/ Здравейте,

Do you know if there is any plan to organise in-person meetings of
network operators in Bulgaria? Most other countries in Europe have a NOG
that meets once or twice a year. Also some neighbours - such as Romania,
Greece, Serbia, Albania.

If there is interest in starting up something like this, RIPE NCC would
be happy to support it, both financially and by sending speakers and
helping out with spreading the word. If you are interested in organising
a NOG event, please let me know.

Sometime back we wrote an article of the benefits for having an
in-person NOG meetings and how we can help:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/how-the-ripe-ncc-can-help-network-operator-groups

On a different note, I want to share with you that we have three open
vacancies at RIPE NCC:

- Big Data Software Engineer
- System Engineer
- Software Engineer

You can read more about each position here:
https://www.ripe.net/about-us/staff/careers-at-the-ripe-ncc

Well, that's from me for now.

Поздрави,
Гергана