[nog] RIPE Atlas 10 Years Anniversary Events

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Tue Nov 10 12:17:10 EET 2020

Dear all,

This email is for those of you who use RIPE Atlas - a global network of
probes that measure Internet connectivity and reachability.

RIPE Atlas turns 10 years old this month. Join us for two events to mark
this occasion:

* RIPE Atlas Open House session (18 November):
This is a 90 minute long virtual session in which we will celebrate 10
years of RIPE Atlas by sharing use cases, updates and having an open
discussion about everything Atlas.
https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/open-house/ripe-ncc-open-house-10-years-of-ripe-atlas

* Virtual RIPE Atlas Software Probe Deployathon (25 November):
Deploying software probes is even more fun if we get together for it!
We're aiming to get software probes deployed with mentors and
participants logging in from around the world.
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/lets-deploy-together-ripe-atlas-software-probes-deployathon

Both these events are free and open to all, but please make sure to
register as soon as possible. Feel free to spread the word and invite
your local communities too!

Best regards,
Gergana

--