[nog] Take part in the RIPE NCC Survey 2023

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Wed May 31 13:03:36 EEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

The RIPE NCC Survey 2023 is now online:

https://www.ripe.net/survey <https://www.ripe.net/survey>

Please fill out this important survey for the RIPE NCC and the RIPE
community and encourage your local contacts to participate – the more
feedback we get, the better we can do.

The input we collect helps us best meet your needs, what direction we
should take in the coming years, and what challenges you face in your
work that we can help with. The survey is anonymous and available in ten
languages.

You also get the chance to win one of our prizes, including a trip to
RIPE 87 in Rome, a VR headset, an Apple Watch, and more. The survey will
close on 30 June 2023, and the earlier you fill it in, the more chances
you have at winning a prize - all details are on our website.

If you have any questions about the survey, you can email us
atsurvey at ripe.net <mailto:survey at ripe.net>.

Best regards,

Gergana

--