[Us] visit

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Fri Nov 16 20:56:43 EET 2018

Hi, Jim,

We would be happy to meet you in the space! Currently we don't have any
special events scheduled for that week and we can't promise that there will
be people at any time, but if you tell us which evening you are planning
for visiting, some of us might try to come to hang around with you for a
while :)

As of other groups in the city that might be related to what you are
interested in - I can't really give you an idea, but maybe someone else
from the team could tell?

See you around!

Vladimir Vassilev
root @ init Lab