[Us] A PhD research on 3D Printing

Berto Usman berto.usman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 00:41:36 EEST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are well.

This message is intended for the hackers who are using 3D printers in
developing hacks.

I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Padova Italy and I am doing an
academic research on the use of 3D printing in hackerspaces. I kindly
request you to please take a few minutes of your valuable time and fill a
10 minutes survey questionnaire on the use of 3D printing. The link of the
survey on google forms is copied below.

https://forms.gle/EWAuMmfihYkw15YV8

 If you want for the sake of legitimacy, you can also check my profile on
the university website on the following link

https://www.economia.unipd.it/en/phd/management-students

I highly appreciate every single second of your time and effort put into
this research.

Kind regards,

Hafiz Muhammad Naeem

PhD Management