[Us] Help installing coreboot

Vencislav Atanasov user89 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 11:45:12 EET 2020

Hi Juuso,

I would be able to assist you, unfortunately I don't use Whatsapp, but
have a Telegram account on my personal number: +359883433990. You can
message me there, or give me a call.

My location is about 40 mins from the Lab. We have everything needed at
the place (buspirate, soic8, screwdrivers). Please have your desired
coreboot image ready :)

Regards,

Vencislav