[Us] Makerspace Inquiry

Drew Vincent drewrvincent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 15:12:36 EET 2020

Hello,

My name is Drew Vincent and I am doing my Masters Thesis on Makerspaces
around the world. As a part of my thesis I am putting together a best
practices summary through site visits, surveys and interviews, this will be
summarized and turned into a resource forum/wiki for operators to find best
practices and see the entire community of makers grow around the globe.

I am currently reaching out to find out some basic information about your
space in this 2 minute questionnaire . I am using this information for some
basic quantitative information as well as to select a variety of spaces to
do follow-up interviews and site visits. This survey does not obligate you
to any further involvement.

https://forms.gle/sGZqMypdDmUXsWEs9 [https://forms.gle/sGZqMypdDmUXsWEs9]

All information is of course confidential, will not be used for any
commercial purposes and will be your decision on opting-in on how it is
used.

Thank you for your assistance in this, I hope to see this movement continue
to grow in communities around the world.

Drew Vincent
University of Applied Science - Worms Germany