[Dict] Fw: Bulgarian translation/voice navigation speaker GCI task

Yasen Pramatarov yasen at lindeas.com
Sat Dec 31 02:09:09 EET 2011

 Hi Dennis,

 I can't review these samples, so I'm forwarding your letter to the
 dict at ludost.net mailing list. The later is the correct address -- our
 server got moved recently and I guess the address is still not updated
 everywhere.

 So guys and girls, could you help with this when you have a minute or
 two to spare? I can't use my loudspeaker.

 Thanks
 and have a nice holiday
 Yasen

Begin forwarded message:
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 23:09:30 +0100
From: Dennis Nienhüser

Hi Yasen,

for KDE Bulgarian translators. I'm not sure if that mailing list is
still active, and since you seem to be working on KDE translations at
the moment I thought I'd forward it to you.

Regards,
Dennis