[nog] Who is using Bulgarian NTP servers

Vasil Kolev vasil at ludost.net
Fri Nov 7 16:43:23 EET 2014

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 16:05:52 +0200
Marian Marinov <mm at 1h.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> how many of you are actually using local Bulgarian NTP servers?
>
> And also, how are you telling your peers that you either have a local
> ntp server or they should use any of the local ntp servers :)

Most of the time you don't need to tell them, pool.ntp.org (which is
the default in most distributions, or something similar) is
geolocation-aware and gives you servers in your zone.

I sometimes add bg.pool.ntp.org, but most of the time you just don't
have to :)

And using a local ntp server is not that important, the Bulgarian ones
are very close anyway.