[nog] Second hand gear from eBay

Todor Petkov zakk at online.bg
Fri Nov 28 19:32:52 EET 2014

On 28/11/2014 02:29 AM, Marian Marinov wrote:

Hi,

switches/routers - basically everything. If the seller is with good
recommendations (i.e he ships what he is paid for etc), why not?

Most of such sells are for "old" equipment, being bought because many
companies are required to have spare equipment. So they are selling it
in few years to get rid of it. This equipment was on for 2-3 hours per
year, so they can put a mark on the list "ok, it's working, so we can
use it". When the main equipment is replaced, they sell also the backup.

Regards,