[nog] Can't afford to attend a RIPE Meeting? Apply for the RIPE Fellowship!

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Mon Feb 6 12:26:41 EET 2017

Hi all,

I want to let you know about our newest program - the RIPE Fellowship.
It covers ticket, travel & accommodation for five applicants to attend
the RIPE Meeting. This way we hope to make it easier for community
members from less represented parts of our service region to participate
in the meetings.

Applications for RIPE 74 (8-12 May 2017 in Budapest) close on 3 March.
http://bit.ly/2jTwkmc

Please spread the message on relevant mailing lists.

Best regards / Поздрави,
Gergana

--
Gergana Petrova
External Relations

Stationsplein 11, 1012 AB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 535 4444
www.ripe.net