[Us] Official request for a price quote regarding membership and "Flexible workplace" package

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Thu Aug 24 10:41:06 EEST 2017

Hello, Sotiris,

Thank you for your inquiry! You must have already seen the prices for our
coworking service on the same page where you read about the protected
species - 128 BGN is the monthly fee for having 24/7 access and reserved
work spot, 64 BGN for same access level but not having a reserved work spot
- then you can work on any available chair and desk in the hackerspace
which is still not reserved or taken. One think to have in mind is that
with the 64 BGN membership you will have to move to other room when an
event is being organized at the place where you are seated. Events usually
happen in the evenings and can be seen in our calendar
<https://initlab.org/events>.

Usage of the printer is for free, apart from that we don't provide lockers
or any other special service that I can think of. Let me know if you have
any other questions!

Best regards,

Vladimir Vassilev
root @ init Lab