[Us] Попълнен формуляр за членство

Ivaylo Markov ivo at schupen.net
Thu Apr 12 20:48:15 EEST 2018

Hey Mike!

We'll be more than happy to put up posters about the event.

Our snail mail address is:

ulitsa Rila no. 6, etazh 2, init Lab

1202 Sofia, Bulgaria

We will also send a message to our members mailing list. Please tell us
if you want to include any information that is not mentioned
specifically in the event page.

Greetings,

Ivo