[Us] Попълнен формуляр за членство

Alex Milanov alex at i4web.biz
Fri May 24 21:16:59 EEST 2019

Hi Toshi,

I'm Alex a member of init Lab. It will be nice to meet you.

You've picked a good moment to visit as there will be a Casual Tinkerday
on Sunday (from ~2pm to 7pm)

and a Music Tech Meetup on Tuesday from 7:30pm

Tomorrow also might be a good time to visit. We will attempt to record a
podcast (from around 2pm again)

with the newly refreshed studio Setup at the Lab.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Best Regards,

Alex

PS: Feel free to call me if there is an issue or something +359 988 934 359

На 24.05.19 в 11:48, WordPress написа: