[Us] Fwd: REMINDER: Your valuable response to "PhD survey on 3D printing" is needed

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Sun Oct 13 21:42:31 EEST 2019

Момци, какво последно решихте за това?

Vladimir Vassilev
root @ init Lab
+359 885 448475
http://initlab.org

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Berto Usman <berto.usman at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 9:31 PM
Subject: REMINDER: Your valuable response to "PhD survey on 3D printing" is
needed
To: <vloo at initlab.org>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are doing well.

Last week I sent you a 10-minute PhD research survey on 3D printing. I
understand that you are busy and have more important things to do with your
time. However, your valuable response to my survey will help me effectively
portraying the importance of 3D printing and "maker movement" and inspiring
others to be innovative.

The link of my survey is copied below

https://forms.gle/VyRogoQ8tMr88ED39

Beneath, I am also providing the link of my university page so that you can
check my academic legitimacy

https://www.economia.unipd.it/en/phd/management-students

I highly appreciate every second of your time you contribute to my
research.

Kind regards,

Hafiz Muhammad Naeem

PhD Management