[Us] help installing coreboot / помощ за инсталиране на coreboot

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Mon Dec 7 10:07:13 EET 2020

Hi, Juuso,

Yes, we have someone in the hacklab who could probably be able to help. I
am not sure what will the covid situation be like in January in Bulgaria so
I can't promise you that visiting the the hackerspace would be limited in
some way, but let's touch base again once you are around, so that we can
arrange something.

Cheers!

Vladimir Vassilev
root @ init Lab