[Us] help installing coreboot / помощ за инсталиране на coreboot

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Mon Dec 14 20:58:51 EET 2020

Hi, Juuso,

As long as you are not sick while in Bulgaria, we'll figure out a way t
help you when you visit the hackerspace. Just email us (literally
us at Initlab.org) a couple of days ahead of this, so that someone capable to
help can arrange the time for it.

As of the compensation - I have no clue, but I doubt it this would get even
close to the amount a professional service would charge you. We are a
hackerspace and a community of (somewhat) helpful geeks after all :)

See you around!

Vladimir Vassilev
root @ init Lab
+359 885 448475