[Us] iMakr support for Makerspaces

Adam Bute adam at imakr.com
Fri Nov 6 17:51:36 EET 2020

Hello,

I have recently been made aware of your Makerspace, and I wanted to offer you the same support we give to the rest of the Maker community. iMakr is a patron of Makerspaces. We recognize the type of tinkering they house as invaluable to creative and technological innovation, and want to grow them as much as it is within our power.

We are a business first, but there are a few ways we try to be of use to the community. (These options are only for Makerspaces and their members, and not available from our website. Please keep it private, and email us directly.)

we can give you free technical guidance for submitting grant applications
access to hundreds of 3D printers below their market price
heavily discounted surplus filament
advice on 3D printing and scanning from our helpful engineers

Please feel free to contact me for any of these you might need.

Best regards,Adam ButeAccount manager at iMakr3D
Telephone: +447380315269Email: adam at imakr.comWebsite: https://www.imakr.com/Find us in London [http://imakr.fstracker.io/email/track/click?hash=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJkYXRhIjp7Im11c3RoIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvbWFwcy9KTTdQNFk1U1pxTExpUE1wNyIsImxpb24iOiIzYTVjNiIsImdvcmlsbGEiOiIzN2UzYzY3MGMiLCJkZWVyIjoiMzdlNmY2ODhkIn0sImlhdCI6MTYwNDY3Nzg5NX0.b-1svnhUw7YPpBU1qPRLGyi8l4eyRpzeXQMlD-t2E9g~eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJkYXRhIjp7ImhvcnNlIjoidXNAaW5pdGxhYi5vcmciLCJjYW1lbCI6IjM3ZTk2OGQzMiJ9LCJpYXQiOjE2MDQ2Nzc4OTV9.PzDKuiaZZfRquIxfd_V1J0m7g7Z7hFOwvUK6DHoYsTI], NYC [http://imakr.fstracker.io/email/track/click?hash=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJkYXRhIjp7Im11c3RoIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvbWFwcy83SlJFSFplbjR5dE1VZW0yNiIsImxpb24iOiIzYTVjNiIsImdvcmlsbGEiOiIzN2UzYzY3MGMiLCJkZWVyIjoiMzdlNmY2ODhlIn0sImlhdCI6MTYwNDY3Nzg5NX0.aHiKVNPzDHuKIrSUclW60XSRDcSbvXNymnoqKIBlJf8~eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJkYXRhIjp7ImhvcnNlIjoidXNAaW5pdGxhYi5vcmciLCJjYW1lbCI6IjM3ZTk2OGQzMiJ9LCJpYXQiOjE2MDQ2Nzc4OTV9.PzDKuiaZZfRquIxfd_V1J0m7g7Z7hFOwvUK6DHoYsTI] and Paris [http://imakr.fstracker.io/email/track/click?hash=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJkYXRhIjp7Im11c3RoIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvbWFwcy9WcTlvMWlzWXpBRE1MZWJMOSIsImxpb24iOiIzYTVjNiIsImdvcmlsbGEiOiIzN2UzYzY3MGMiLCJkZWVyIjoiMzdlNmY2ODhmIn0sImlhdCI6MTYwNDY3Nzg5NX0.peLae6Pz8AeVVoOSZJtKbl9iaUc-dSlVVQXsuvy4a98~eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJkYXRhIjp7ImhvcnNlIjoidXNAaW5pdGxhYi5vcmciLCJjYW1lbCI6IjM3ZTk2OGQzMiJ9LCJpYXQiOjE2MDQ2Nzc4OTV9.PzDKuiaZZfRquIxfd_V1J0m7g7Z7hFOwvUK6DHoYsTI]