[Us] Working in Sofia

'Phil Weir' via Управителен Съвет us at initlab.org
Sat Nov 28 16:35:08 EET 2020

Hello,

I visited initlab a couple of years ago, when setting up as a self-employed
open source coder. Since then, I've managed to start a small team in
Belfast building mostly open source products, but have always wanted to
keep a link to Sofia.

We are looking at ways to take on someone remotely there, maybe to start a
base in Sofia if things go well - probably a mid-level Dev (mix of tech) at
a reasonable full-time salary doing mostly open source code - two questions
please:

- is it possible to rent a desk there for someone full-time (who would be
doing online calls pretty regularly)
- is it worth reaching out to see if there's folks in the Hackerspace
community that might be interested in that position?

Many thanks
Phil