[Us] Visit at init Lab (Sofia's hackerspace)

Vladimir Vassilev vloo at initlab.org
Thu Sep 16 10:52:12 EEST 2021

Hi, Ruben,

The hackerspace is open today and tomorrow during the whole day, although
nothing interesting is hapening lately. Feel free to call me on the phone
(in my signature) if you head our way just to make sure we are not out for
lunch or something else has popped up.

Cheers!

Vladimir Vassilev
root @ init Lab