[Us] Trademark issue-------INITLAB

phoebe phoebe at henglvip.com
Mon Jan 24 06:06:20 EET 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Phoebe from Beijing Henglv Intellectual Property Firm, which ranks top 80 in IP industry in China. We mainly focus on dealing with trademark and patent issues in China and the world.

Recently, we monitored from Chinese trademark website (CNIPA) that a Chinese applicant is trying to register your trademark mentioned below, which has recently been preliminarily approved and published in China. Attached the information as below for your reference.

Trademark
Publication date
2022-01-20
Class
9
Applicant
南京初始科技有限公司
Trademark No.
57586434
Application goods
Power supply materials (wires, cables), integrated circuits, face recognition equipment (Rejected goods: Digital projectors, attendance machines, digital signage, portable media players, teaching robots, digital door locks, interactive touch screen terminals)

The mark is obviously identical with your brand,which may confuse the general public customers and damage your brand reputation.

Pursuant to article 33 of the China Trademark Law, if you do not approve the trademark registration, we can help you to file opposition against it to prevent the trademark registration before the deadline-----Apr.20th, 2022 (Beijing Time), otherwise the Chinese applicant will obtain the exclusive trademark right successfully.

If it is not your authorization, you would like to proceed with the opposition and know more about the procedure, please do not hesitate to reply us, we will do our best to protect your trademark legal right in China. Certainly, we can also schedule one video meeting to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards
(Ms)Phoebe Li

Beijing Henglv IP Firm 北京恒律知识产权代理有限公司
TRADEMARK商标 * PATENT专利 * COPYRIGHT版权 * LITIGATION诉讼
Tel: +86-010-61934537   Mobile:+86 13041095909
Wechat:+86 13041095909   Whatsapp:+86 15613255609
Address:Room 606,5 Floor,No.11 Caihefang Road,Haidian District,Beijing
Email: phoebe at henglvip.com